RE: TR6 to TR4A top dash

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR6 to TR4A top dash
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 12:59:34 -0600
Another advantage of the ashtray is access to some of the gauges and
other behind the dash stuff. Probably not enough incentive to go back to
the ashtray if one doesn't like it tho'...

Now that I think about it, it is a much cleaner look than with the
ashtray.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada