Shell 4000 Rally

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Shell 4000 Rally
From: peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes)
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 15:59:14 -0400
I just received this note from Marcel Chichak (chichm@planet.eon.net ):

"Greetings!

"I've just finished putting together ( in a big hurry!) a web page for the
1997 Shell 4000 retro rally. It can be found at:

"www.planet.eon.net/~chichm/shell4000.html

"The rally is open to all cars built before Jan 1 1969, but up to 1975 are
 allowed if they are continations of cars produced prior to '69. The event
 is from October 2-5, and, believe me, it was a HOOT!"

Kind of sounds like a TR6 might just slip into the category, since the
first TR6 went out the door in Sept. 1968. Hmm.....

Phil Barnes
peb3@cornell.edu
'71 TR6  CC61193L (20 year owner)