GT6-generator to alternator

Subject: GT6-generator to alternator
From: Thomas Carney <tcarney@concentric.net>
Date: 8/9/1997 23:26
  Well I recently wrote about my troubles of using a MK1
GT6 as a donor for my MK2.  Because of time constraints and
those damn Teamsters I am stuck.  So I am forced to use my
deteriorated MK1 wiring harness.  The only problem is that
all I have is the MK2 alternator.  All the wiring has been
easy untill now.  Has anyone else converted their MK1 to
use an alternator or maybe someone who knows how to?  I
don't know what to do with the wires that used to go to and
from the voltage regulator.
Thanks
Tom
69GT6+ "waiting to be resurected by sept.1"