TR4 two steps closer!

To: The Collective Wisdoms <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR4 two steps closer!
From: "John L. Walker" <up497@freenet.victoria.bc.ca>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 20:42:36 -0700 (PDT)
What a blast!!!!

It starts, it stops, and it's QUIET... what more can I ask?

Addressed the lack of muffler problem by using a Datsun 210 muffler, no
tailpipe.  Details will be forthcoming once I can figure out how to
describe what I did, without using the word "jerry-rig".

I now have good front brakes too, bought new pistons.  However now I have
to pump the pedal twice to get them to grab tight.  Is this a common
post-repair problem?  I am letting the car sit overnight before bleeding
them (again)

I suppose I should finally read the Haynes manual right through, brake
problems are usually addressed under "heater installation"... no, that's
the fuel gauge...rear suspension perhaps?  <g>

-Malcolm
'62 TR4, CT10339L, hungry for more!!

    Too many rocks and not enough sand.