back from Stowe, Vermont

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: back from Stowe, Vermont
From: rick 72 TR6 <rick@vir.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 15:20:25 -0400 (edt)
Nice LBC'S in Stowe, VT this weekend. A STUNNING MGTA (special 1937 rally
model) in beige and brown was attending. One gentleman from Maine brought
his 69 TR6.
A great looking 71 dropped by: French blue is a KILLER Kolor!
I did find myself lusting for a Corvair Monza, red with Spinner hubcaps,
white interior. Tasty!
Very un-chevrolet...

rick
72 TR6

P.S: To everyone who warned me about MONZAS, you where right: LOUD!!!
After two hours, it gets down right annoying. I did "forget" to install
resonators on the front pipes, though... ;)