The Roadster Factory's Summer Party

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: The Roadster Factory's Summer Party
From: DuperSude@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 16:03:48 -0400 (EDT)
Hello all,
     Well, despite living only 45 minutes away, I was unable to attend. I had
the choice of either going to it, or getting the windshield for Nigel, my
TR7. Which would you guys choose?  I would like to know how it went and if it
would have been worth my dads money to attend. Is it true that someone almost
rolled a TR8 out on the autocross course?   Well thank you for your time,
Danny Burket  1979 Triumph TR7 Fixed Head Coupe E-Mail: DuperSude@AOL.com
Website: HTTP://Members.aol.com/DuperSude/index.html
John Burket  1971 TR6 1976 TR6 (possibly for sale) 1976 TR6  1969 GT6+