Coils springs traded! And thanks for rear brake advice.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Coils springs traded! And thanks for rear brake advice.
From: "Kevin B. Rhodes" <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 11:45:18 -0400
Sorry to all - I sent this to the wrong address yesterday - thanks again to
all who responded!

Thanks to all who responded, but my springs are spoken for. Dave in
Washington state will be getting them as he was the first to respond -
inside of about five minutes! Also thanks to everyone who responded about
my brake problem - I think I will take it all apart again this weekend and
lube the cylinders a bit.

Kevin Rhodes
77 Spitfire (Soon to have softer ride)
91 Volvo 245 (Any softer and it would be American)