RE: Electric Cooling Fans et al

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Electric Cooling Fans et al
From: Ljbtvr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 18:47:10 -0400 (EDT)
Reading all the stuff on fans, I've decided that an electric fan can't help
but rob horsepower so I'll stay with the mechanical one.  In fact, to really
increase horsepower I'll pull a couple of blades off it too and maybe twist
the remaining ones flat.

Then I'm gonna put one of them there deer whistles on the front to scare away
wildlife.  A couple o' curb feelers and one of them JC Whitney lighted "Thumb
Your Nose" hood ornaments oughta do the trick. Will a Lucas alternator put
out enuff free juice to run it at night?

I'm sorry- just a little humor- I guess the fan discussion seemed to be way
too deep for a simple mind like mine.

Larry Bickel