TR Magazines

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR Magazines
From: Don Solari <DSOLARI@ns.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 21:41:23 -0700 (PDT)

        Hi folks,

          First of all let me thank again all of you who replied to my
        message concerning draining my fuel tank. The tank is now drained
        and I'm well on my way in cleaning up the rest of the fuel
        system.
          Another question recently came to mind, and I though I'd
        ask the real gurus. Can someone send me the names and adresses
        of magazines devoted to TR's?
          TR3's are my particular interest but I'll gladly complie a list
        and post it after all information comes in. (Poor english and not
        much better spelling).
          To keep it relatively short we should probably limit it to
        commercial rags and not VTR club newsletters.

        Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

        Don Solari - TR3 #TS38564
        dsolari@ns.net

too many nuts and not enough bolts