[Fwd: Re: Someone respond please!]

To: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Someone respond please!]
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@octonline.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 08:55:46 -0400

--------------31A2618640CF

Sorry, I forgot to cc the Triumph thread on this message.

--------------31A2618640CF

Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 08:48:03 -0400
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@octonline.com>
To: Kevin Andrews <kevina@wolverine.emji.net>
Subject: Re: Someone respond please!

Kevin Andrews wrote:

> Can someone tell me if they are getting this message? I have not gotten
> anything since 11:00pm last night from the list. I have subscribed again and
> still nothing. Is it that quiet out there..
>         Kevin

I got your message. This morning I got 94 messages since 4 o'oclock
yesterday. I have had problems in the past not getting messages. The
list operator will cut you off the list if mail sent to you comes back
as non deliverable. Maybe you should check with your ISP to see if they
have been having mail problems. It could also be that your mail buffer
is/was over the limit. That caused mail to be rejected and I was cut off
the list. I had to re-apply and everything is OK (for now).
Good luck!

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario