Foaming TR3 coolant (repeat msg.)

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Foaming TR3 coolant (repeat msg.)
From: "Art McEwen" <mcewenar@epo.gov.on.ca>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 08:53:33 -0400
I posted this a day or so ago and I didn't see it on the digest so I'll
send it once more:

I just came back from a short fast highway run (approx. 5 miles @ 80 mph)
and
noticed coolant in my parking spot from before the trip.

The ad level was fairly high, and not overly hot (I could just hold my
finger
in it) but overflowing with foam (about the consistency of Guinness head)!
can't imagine the water pump could pump foam, but I the gauge registered
normal.

Any ideas..?

PS  Is there a listing of the old postings to this list by subject header?
I'm
sure this sort of problem has come up before but I could search through a
lot
of monthly listings before I found it.

Thanks,

Art McEwen