RE: Speed Bleeder Size?

To: "'Richard Ceraldi-ERC004'" <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Subject: RE: Speed Bleeder Size?
From: "Nicholls, Clark" <cnicholl@lawson.epri.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 11:52:48 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
You put me on the spot here, I left it to the Speedbleeder guy to tell
me and I have the paperwork at home, but I think Isaac Crow mentioned
3/8x24 which rings a bell for the Spitfire (all 5 bleeders).

My Stag has real small bleeders on the rear which I haven't sized up
yet, but the other 3 look to be the same as the Spitfire...

Again, check with the speedbleeder person and remember to ask for the
plastic dust caps!

I still use the tube and jar to avoid a mess, but these items make it a
1 man job!  Even 2 man with regular bleeders you sometimes loose
synchronization with the pedalman and suck air back in,,,

Clark