Digging out with thanx!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Digging out with thanx!
From: "Barry P. Warwick" <bwarwick@wcoil.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 13:16:06 -0400 (EDT)
I've been OOT for a few days.......consequently therefore trying to plough
my way through a zillion postings to catch up!!!  Wanted to thank everybody
for their responses to my "naive sandblasting" questions a few days back.
to everybody individually......apologies for that!   Still haven't quite
decided how to approach the cleaning BUT certainly get to make a far more
informed decision now.  The wealth of knowledge of the listers and the
willingness to share information is refreshing and greatly appreciated.
Thanx again,
.....back to the message mountain.....
still "naive".........but know a bit more about sandblasting now!!!!
Barry P. Warwick
Harrod, OH.
'75 TR6 CF39073U
in restoration!