Shocks for a Herald/Spit

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Listers" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Shocks for a Herald/Spit
From: "Dave H." <nowin4me@telis.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 97 12:51:24 -0000
Greetings,

 I'm looking for shocks for a '66 Herald. Preferably air adjustables for
the rear and KYB's or such for the front. There was a posting not to long
ago about using the shocks for a '66 Corvette, but I don't remember the
particulars and I hope the poster, (or someone that used the advice)
reads this.

I'd also like to know where to get them. It's one thing to know what, but
quite another to know where.

My apologies because this is a repeat posting from my other message. Just
want to make sure it was read. Sometimes when you ask more than one
question a "skimmer" won't see it.

Dave

1967 Triumph Herald
1966 Triumph Herald
Both convertibles, not both running. :-(