Jacking Spits

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Jacking Spits
From: Chris_Oliver@emh3.arl.mil (Chris Oliver)
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 15:48:33 -0400
     Just another newbee question.  Awhile back I recall someone posting
     about how they had a method for jacking up their Spitfire.  It
     involved using a 4x4 piece of wood that spanned the front frame and
     allowed both wheels to be piced up at the same time, and for the back
     they built a piece to fit infront of the diff.  If anyone saved that
     post or the originator could post me, that would be great.  If anyone
     has any method or approved places to jack please let me know.  Thanks,
     Chris