Re: Is TRF, MOSS or anyone else shipping parts?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, John Baker <DMJBAKER@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Is TRF, MOSS or anyone else shipping parts?
From: Warren.Allen@infores.com (Warren Allen)
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 09:01:04 -0500
          This seems like a good time to say this . . .

          Two weeks ago, just after the strike started, I placed an
          order from Moss on Wednesday, and the packaged was delivered
          to me on Friday (2 days).  I think the person I ordered from
          said that Moss was charging their normal rates, but
          upgrading to the next higher shipping service (maybe 2 day
          air??) for no extra charge.  It may be getting worse now
          that the strike has been going on for a while, but I was
          quite pleased.

          Warren Allen
          Winston-Salem, North Carolina