Is TRF, MOSS or anyone else shipping parts?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Is TRF, MOSS or anyone else shipping parts?
From: John Baker <DMJBAKER@EROLS.COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 08:40:44 -0400
Hello,

I need the following parts to continue working on my 78 Triumph
Spitfire:

Floor Pan (left), Inner Sil (left), B-Post Repair (left), Wheel Arch Lip
Repair (left), Floor Cross Member, Inner Sill Strengthener (left), Rear
lower trim edge

Does anyone know if TRF, MOSS or anyone else shipping parts, if you know
of a company that is, or someone in the D.C. area or within driving
distance (Less than 4 hours) has any of the parts that I need please let
me know.

Thank You
John Baker