TR4 Body Panels

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 Body Panels
From: "\"Mr. Mike\" Passaretti" <passaretti@sol.med.ge.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 14:23:27 -0500
I'm trying to track down body panels in preparation for the
great re-skinning/frame-off project on Sonja.  I haven't yet
torn her down enough (and don't plan to this year) to
determine how badly I need what pieces, but I'm trying to
perform pre-emptive locating if I can.  I've had very little
luck.  Are these becoming unobtanium?  I saw an add in
Hemmings for a "straight rust-free" non-runner in NM or AZ for
~2.5K.  Should I be looking for something like that and be
prepared to attempt to part out what I don't need?  Has anyone
had any experience with repro panels?  Does everyone here but
me own a completely rust-free California TR-4?
                                                        -MM