Re: Triumphs Only - used parts

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Triumphs Only - used parts
From: kinderlehrer@mindspring.com (Kinderlehrer's)
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 00:30:18 -0400 (EDT)
Jack,

If you're referring to the place in San Jose, I did get down there once
when I had a day off.  I met the owner at a Triumph Club meeting.  Seems to
have a pretty good operation going with a real nice selection of parts.
Does restorations as well, so should (and seems to) have a pretty good
handle on what he's talking about.

Only problem is he's not open on Saturday.

Bobk