Re: Triumphs Only - used parts

To: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Subject: Re: Triumphs Only - used parts
From: Joseph Burlein <josephb@bluedevils.aftac.gov>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 12:08:40 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I've ordered a bunch of NOS and good used parts from them.  I have never had
a problem with them.  All the NOS stuff has been great and I have never had
to send something back because it was the wrong part.  As a matter of fact, I
ordered a used tonneau from them and was not satisfied with the quality.  He
took it back and replaced it with a better one.  I also found a couple of
broken snaps on a boot cover I ordered.  Sent the correct replacement snaps.
(BTW: they would replaced the whole cover if I had asked.  I told them to
just send the snaps.)  I've found them to be very honest and customer
oriented.

Joe Burlein
1972 TR-6
Melbourne, FL