Re: parts wanted for spitfire<199708141723.RAA16588@baste.magibox.net>

To: richard stieg <rstieg@ci.bartlett.tn.us>
Subject: Re: parts wanted for spitfire<199708141723.RAA16588@baste.magibox.net>
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 08:48:08 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
>Seeking 4(four) Hispano 20 m.m. aircraft cannon (used, o.k.)
>and original V.H.F. radio with leads for Spitfire project
>suggested by fellow listers. (Barry Schwartz, how did you
>notch the firewall?) Also help wanted to de-tune
>Rolls-Merlin V12 to pass smog II. Rick Stieg '42 Spitfire LF IX. :)

Hmmm, I have an old Griffon engine kicking about if anyone wants to upgrade, I
suppose it's like going from a 1300 to a 1500 really. :-)

I'll see what I can find in my late uncle Reg Mitchell's garage with regards
the Hispano cannon.  :-)

Cheers

Rich

ps, if anyone's interested, have a look at

http://www.netcentral.co.uk/steveb/spitfire/index.html

pps, I've got an old Daimler Benz Injected engine in the shed if anyone wants
it for an MG!!!