Rough running PI - BACK IN BUSINESS

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rough running PI - BACK IN BUSINESS
From: bullobc@vtxix.slg.eds.com (Chris Bullock - vtxix)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 11:23:15 -0400
Cc: Don.Guthrie@netlink.co.nz
Mornin'

After new plugs, wires, timing check, and tightening of the
distributor, the PI is running like a top again - thanks to
all who passed along suggestions (Dave S., Ken S., Joe M.,
Trevor B., Erik Q., etc.)  Also put new seals into the leaky clutch
m/c, bled the system, and was out for a beautiful, winding-road
trip across the Vermont countryside yesterday afternoon.

I must agree with Don Guthrie that the PI systems seem to be
well designed (spent lots of time studying the setup as I was
all set to blame it for my recent problems).  Afraid I can't
contribute much in the way of published material (at this time)
but certainly appreciate Don's effort and am certain that we
have some list members who have valuable experience with PIs.
Thanks again all - come on up for the British Invasion in September!

Chris Bullock
Colchester, Vermont

1970 TR6 PI  CP51686 O
   \   I  N  J  E  C  T  I  O  N    /  ..aaahhhh, smooth again