Re: "A Taste of Britain"

To: Rikrock@aol.com
Subject: Re: "A Taste of Britain"
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 20:58:50 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Rikrock@aol.com wrote:

> Scott,
>
> Can you tell me where Graeme Park, and Allenbury are, exactly?  If I make it
> to Rothsville, I'll look for you.  I'm thinking of taking the TVR to
> Rothsville.
>
> Rick:

Meeting of the Marques '97 is at the Allenberry Resort on the Yellow
Breeches river in Boiling Springs, a beautiful location and park (have
you ever heard of Allenberry Play House where they do theatre? same
place). It is located outside of Carlisle off the
turnpike. There is judging and big time British cars. Flyer quotes
British Car Magazine
as stating "The best little British car show in the East". There is a
major feast, live bands including the Zembo Highlanders Bagpipe and Drum
Corps (never heard them but their name sounds impressive). More info can
be obtained by calling 717 761-1839 or e-mail at britishmom@aol.com

Graeme Park is a benifit British car show which is sponsored by the PA
Historical and Museum Commission. It is located, per the directions,
next to Willow Grove Naval Station. Take PA Turnpike and get off at
route 611 which goes past Horsham and the naval station. Graeme Park is
further north a ways off County Line Road. Show is Sept 27th, 10am to 4
pm. Hosted by Philadelphia Area Triumph Network. Registration is $8 in
advance and $10 day of show. There is class judging which they will put
you in. Prizes and refreshments. Info can be obtained by calling 215
672-0613.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6