"A Taste of Britain"

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: "A Taste of Britain"
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 21:30:53 -0700
Anyone planning on attending "A Taste of Britain" next Sunday,
August 24th? This is an all British car show held outside of
Lancaster, PA, in Rothsville. This is my first time but I have
been told it has become quite a gathering (250+ cars last year), and
there is NO judging! Without judging, everyone drives to the show,
no trailer queens, and cars from many states around PA.

To add to the atmosphere, there is a polo match held at the same
time of the show in the adjoining field.

If any listers are planning on attending, I'll be there with my
'70 TR6, Laurel green, with just acquired PA Antique license plate.
Hope to see and meet some of you at the show.

By the way, I also plan on attending the English Car Day at Graeme
Park outside of Philly (Sept 27th) and the Meeting of the Marques '97,
at Allenberry, PA (Sept 28th).

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6