Rimmer e-mail

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rimmer e-mail
From: tom.omalley@channel1.com
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 03:17:04 GMT
I've contacted Rimmer via email several time without problems.
Last month I sent them two emails and got no reply.  It turned out
that my browser <netscape> was still set to my old ISP address
and that's were the replies where going.  I don't normally use my
browser for email so I never noticed. <dumb!>

Tom O'Malley
'74, '77 Spits