New picture of my Spitfire

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New picture of my Spitfire
From: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 22:47:54 -0400
Well, I've finally gotten around to posting a more recent picture of my
Spitfire to my web-site..  Shows the interior with the new floors and
racing seats and new dash and all..   Quite a contrast to the picture
above it which shows the interior gutted, featuring the modified Fred
Flintstone Braking System...

It does *NOT* show the remarkably cool rear spoiler I scavenged from a
Hyundai the other day....   (Sorry Charlie..  I'll let you know when
it's posted)

There's also a bunch of new pictures of the *other* little red
convertable in my garage, our immaculate 71 VW.

Just click below and follow the "NEW" arrows.

John

http://www.jacksonville.se.mediaone.net/~suchak/toys.htm