light fixture sorely needed !!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: light fixture sorely needed !!
From: "Mark S. Lepore, MD" <Sirmoog@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 10:40:38 -0400
Hello all:
I'm about to put on my rear bumper unit on my freshly but poorly painted
TR6.  I really, really need the license plate light that mounts to the
rear bumper.  Does anyone have one they are willing to sell?  The
closest I got was TS imports, but they don't have the whole assembly,
only bits and pieces.  I think it is necessary to put this fixture on
before I get the bumper on.  Please Help !!
If you don't have one, but know of a dealer who does, also please let me
know, b/c I've already called several.  I am trying to avoid shelling
out $150 for a new one...too much money for that thing!
Thanks,
Sirmoog
'71 TR6 Cincinnati