Re: TR2/3 Specials, where are they now?

To: R John Lye <rjl6n@uva.pcmail.virginia.edu>
Subject: Re: TR2/3 Specials, where are they now?
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 09:33:10 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
R John Lye wrote:

> On Aug 19, 10:08am, EPaul21988@aol.com wrote:
> > 1.  The three TR3S  'Sabrina' twin-cam Le Mans cars of 1959.
>
> I thought that they were dismantled, but I'm not too sure of that.

I asked the same question of someone in the VTR in the late `70s, and
the person wrote back that he heard then that there might be one of the
cars surviving, and possibly two or three of the engines. Was fairly
sure that the person who owned one of the cars and a spare engine wasn't
about to sell them, but I don't remember the name of the owner he
mentioned. I do remember the owner was in the US.

Cheers.

--
My other Triumph runs, but....