Re: Monterey Historical Races, TR-3 wind wings.

To: John Cowan <jfcowan@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Monterey Historical Races, TR-3 wind wings.
From: Jim Bauder <JIMBPPS@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 10:03:37 +0000
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
John,

IMHO the windwings work and work well and I definitly think they are
worth the small amount of trouble to take care of them (as with any
plexiglss product!).  I had a set of original Amco wings on my earlier
TR3's and I have/had a new repro set that I bought from Moss on my
current TR3 (when it was running!).  I was pleased with the quality of
the new repro wings and would encourage anyone to check them out.

The usual disclaimers apply.

Jim Bauder
'58 TR3 in boxes
(the body comes off the frame Labor Day weekend!!!!!)
Palo Alto, CA