Re: Closet owners

To: Rikrock@aol.com
Subject: Re: Closet owners
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 00:16:47 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Rikrock@aol.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My name is Rich, and I own a TVR.  Or my TVR owns me.  I'm not sure right
> now.  When does that support group meet?

Hmmmm, I wonder what a twelve-step program for TVR owners might
comprise? What might step one be? Stand before a group of Miata owners
and say, "Hello, I'm Rich, and I'm a TVR addict." (?) <g>

Actually, for those of you looking for your fixes on the Triumphs list,
there is also a TVR mailing list which originates in the UK. I received
it for a while when someone on the Brit_Car FIDO list said he needed
more information. I can probably dig up the address for those not aware
of it.

Cheers.

--
My other Triumph runs, but....