Re: Closet owners

To: "John T. Nichols" <jtnichol@m4.sprynet.com>
Subject: Re: Closet owners
From: "Nick" <Nickbk@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 18:12:17 -0700
Cc: "Triumph Guys" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>

> Nick wrote:
> >
> > Fellow "partial" Triumph owners-
> >
> > OK, I can't stand it ...there were two low key inferences of TVR
ownership
> > on this list just today. I know of at least 2 more "proud" TVR owners
who
> > are out of the closet on this subject and will admit to ownership. How
many
> > more of us are there lurking on this list ?
> >
> > Go ahead, tell the world , you're a TVR owner and not afraid to admit
it,
> > we're all here for ya ...
> >
> > For those of you still not "ready" to admit it, you can reply
personally.
> > The support group meets on Tuesdays...
> >
> >    Nick in Nor Cal
> Nick,
>
> So, what's your point?
>
> John T. Nichols
> Manassas, VA
> '58 TR3A TS32093L 'O'
> '86 TVR 280i

OH NO, now I've gotta have a point to my ramblings...<g>

John-

Good to hear from you. I don't know how many TVR's there are in your
neck-o-the woods, but around here they are more than rare. That said, there
are about 6 running cars in Northern Calif that we (the 6 of us) know
about. (1 280i) I always kinda wondered how many TR owners also have a TVR,
and it seems that while certainly not all TR owners have TVR's, lots of the
TVR owners have TR's (as opposed to MG's etc).

Just Curious...
   Nick in Nor Cal