TR-3A: Flying pen and thanks for wind wing advice

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR-3A: Flying pen and thanks for wind wing advice
From: John Cowan <jfcowan@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 08:38:42 -0700 (PDT)
On my original post, I forgot to mention what impelled me to write.  As I
was driving into this quartering wind from the left, the blast lifted a
felt pen right out of my breast pocket and into the slipstream.  Out of the
corner of my eye, I saw it slowly float up and away.  Interesting surprise.

Consensus of replies was that wind wings help.  Thanks to all who responded.

John