Re: triumphs@autox.team.net digest #767 Wed Aug 20 10:28:04 MDT 1997

To: Barry Shefner <jacad@CAM.ORG>
Subject: Re: triumphs@autox.team.net digest #767 Wed Aug 20 10:28:04 MDT 1997
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 08:00:46 -0700 "Re: triumphs@autox.team.net digest #767 Wed Aug 20 10:28:04 MDT 1997" (Aug 20, 11:00pm)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks for looking Barry. I bit the bullet on Monday (or was it
Tuesday, time flies when you're having fun) and order the parts
from Moss. Got them yesterday and everything looks just fine.
I didn't think about looking in the parts catalog. Since it's
wrong in there I guess we know where everyone else got their
pictures.

Thanks again,
Drew

--