Thanks you all :)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thanks you all :)
From: Patrick Bitton <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 17:31:56 -0700
    I want to thank all of you for the amazing reponse I got. First off I
removed my bumper today and noticed that the valance may need to be changed
only if I can't  use the 1974 1/2 valance. Second, I was amazed on the
reponse I got on the frame rebuilding. I decide that I will wire brush the
damn thing then use Metal ready the use the famous POR-15. I am even
considering doing the whole body with  this stuff the put a nice coat of
paint over it. I think this way the car will out live me :)

Thanks again,

Patrick Bitton

Ps. This my first restoration job and I hope I will not be a pain in the neck.
Almost a 1971 TR-6
CC 52138 0