RE: Fame

To: "'INTERNET:RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK'" <RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK>
Subject: RE: Fame
From: Keith Benett <Triumph@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 15:25:58 -0400
Cc: "'Triumph list'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Friday, August 22, 1997 04:36, INTERNET:RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
wrote:

> Whilst doing a bit of surfin' to find ssome details of the International
> Spitfire Weekend in Holland, I looked on their web page and.....lo and
behold,
> a piccy of my wreck, err car.  Fame, I wanna live for ever, I wanna learn
how
> to fly...High!!! Ooops, must get rid of these damn leg warmers.  Anyway,
for
> anyone who may care to look(Don't know why, but what the hell), it's at
>
> http://www.xs4all.nl/%7Emightyk/isw_uk.htm

Rich,
        I wasn't going to mention this because I was afraid it would to go
to your head, but seeing as the damage has already been done take a look
at:-

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/triumph/gaydon.htm

Regards,

Keith Bennett
Triumph@compuserve.com

(now back on the real time list thanks to mail filters)