TVR nightmare

To: John Harris <jharris@wimsey.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TVR nightmare
From: Adam Turner <turner@public.se>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 11:36:36 +0100
Just hold your horses there. My friend Keith in London saved up his
pennies and treated himself to a TVR Chimera (4.4 l). It went like a
rocket - for three weeks. One morning, he came out of his flat for his
morning spin to work and the car looked kinda funny - the front
suspension had spontaneously collapsed. Good job it happened while he
was parked.

Apparently, this isn't at all unusual for the latest TVR range. Since
then, Keith's spent all his pocket money on the thing, which is,
nevertheless, stunning.

Adam Turner
'74 TR6