Re: Merlin stuffing - the answer is 42

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Merlin stuffing - the answer is 42
From: Scott McGibney <mcgibney@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 12:04:45 +1300
Have followed the thread of stuffing spits with V6s, V8s, Merlins, Griffons,
Wright radials,
various turbines. My thoughts jumped immediately to a Napier Sabre (Hawker
Typhoon 2000+HP) or
maybe a Saturn V booster rocket motor. Then last night while reading my son his
bedtime story it
came to me ... of course ... the Infinte Improbability Drive - what could be
more appropiate for
the ultimate power for a Triumph.

The question remaining in some of your minds is undoubtedly "what kind of
parent reads his kid
Douglas Adams as bedtime material?" Hey - he picked it!

ta Scott Mc