Triumph question...indirectly!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumph question...indirectly!
From: "Barry P. Warwick" <bwarwick@wcoil.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 13:55:20 -0400 (EDT)
Hope all listers are having a great weekend!  Cool but bright and sunny here
in NW Ohio.

With the cooler weather approaching, thought that I might seek "Thermal Advice"

Plan to continue to work on Wallace during winter months.  Need to heat 2900
cu.ft. garage space.  Block walls, non-insulated door.  Pretty tight, but
won't hold a vacuum!
Wanted to delve into collective wisdom concerning type and size of heater
that might be best.  I know that some of you must like to stay warm Oct-Mar!!!!
TIA.