TR6 fender beading

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 fender beading
From: drake@direct.ca (len drake)
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 11:05:25 -0700
Here's a question for all you TR6 guru's out there.  Last month
I purchased a 1969 TR6 CC25017, which had a rear fender bear on
top of the rear fenders running from behind the door to the trunk
opening.  Through a little research, I discovered another 69,
CC25066 that also had the bead, and then yesterday spoke to yet
another gent that has a 69, CC25667 that also has the bead.  Does
anyone know how far into the 69 model year this bead was used.
The beading is the same as used on the 250's but shorter, and
is painted body color. If you have car with the beading, I would
be interested in knowing your serial number.

Thanx in advance.

Cheers,

Len Drake
Kelowna, B.C.