Re: 74-76 Mimosa TR6 Wanted

To: SHOMWAY@aol.com
Subject: Re: 74-76 Mimosa TR6 Wanted
From: terry bettinger <tbett@tir.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 22:43:47 -0400
Cc: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
SHOMWAY@aol.com wrote:

> Iam looking for a Mimosa TR6 in rust free, unmolested, bondo free
> condition.Prefer the Chestnut interior but will consider Black, will
> also
> consider all options,but would like overdrive.The car must have be in
> great
> condition,solid, and tight with excellent paint and interior. If you
> have
> this or know of one thats for sale please contact me. Location in the
> Michigan area would helpful, Thanks
>
> Gordon
> SHOMWAY@aol.com

 I am also looking for this Pipe Dream. If you find such a car, how
about shareing half of it with me.  You might need my help to pay for it
! We can switch every other weekend.  I live just outside of Flint so
how far do we have to drive to get to your place?

Hope you have a good sence of humer,
Terry