Headers...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Headers...
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 23:50:46 -0700
Cc: bschwartz@encad.com
And, a little while later, here's the number of Headers by Ed:

Header Parts

Publishing Co: Headers by Ed, Inc.
Tel: (612) 729-2802
Staff: Publisher - Eddy Henneman
Product Line: Complete line of header & custom exhaust parts for the
individual or professional fabricator. Largest selection of Header Parts
in
U.S. covering over 100 different U.S. made 4, 6, V-6, & V-8 engines.
Catalog offers information on header & exhaust system design plus many
essential performance & construction tips.
Frequency Of Issue: Annually
Subscription: Annual Sub.-individual $3.75, $3.75/copy

I'm pretty sure this has to be guy I was thinking of... I'd remembered
that he was somewhere up North, and the area code above is for St. Paul,
MN. Fairly sure that the older catalogs had imported flanges, so unless
he's changed his product line, they may still be available.

Cheers.

--
My other Triumph runs, but....