Header parts...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Header parts...
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 23:04:44 -0700
Cc: bschwartz@encad.com
Sandy wrote:

> Their is a place called 'HEADERS BY ED' that sells everything you could
> ever need, from flanges, to a bunch of bends, to complete kits. Seems to be
> an expert at header designs as well. I don't have the catalog, as I lent it
> to my cousin, and have not seen it for a couple of months, but should be in
> some older hot rods or kit car mags.

I found this on the diy_efi list tonight, and someone here had asked me
about header parts. The guy mentioned above is the one I had the catalog
from (which I still cannot find), and if I recall correctly, it was
Barry Schwartz inquiring. Well, this is the fellow. Now all I have to do
is come up with an address. <g>

Cheers.

--
My other Triumph runs, but....