Re: Insurance cover for 'young' GT6 driver.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, DougB@3dlabs.com (dougbridgens), GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Subject: Re: Insurance cover for 'young' GT6 driver.
From: iani@mail.tcp.co.uk
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 13:43:22 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <iani@popmail.tcp.co.uk>
Before falling for the Footman James rip off please try Pete Best or
any of the other insurers supporting Club Triumph, or any other club
for that matter. The TSSC is too commited to raising income to be
bothered about providing good services.

Over the eight or so years that I had my cars insured through the
TSSC I must have lost 100's of Pounds, I didn't wise up until I
joined Club Triumph. For my MkII GT6, agreed value, unlimited
mileage I pay 167GBP through Pete Best, when it was last insured by
Footman James (TSSC) it was 245GBP for the same cover.

I would seriously doubt Leon's "not trying to sell you anything
here", after all he has been on the TSSC committee for some time.

JMHO.

Regards

Ian