Re: TR6 tranny for TR4A

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "adam wahler" <adamw@a2a.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 tranny for TR4A
From: "Don Sforza" <dsforza@megahits.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 10:38:01 -0400
Sorry, Adam, but the TR6 was only a 4-speed. On the other hand, it's a drop-in
swap. However, it's been said that the earlier (4 & 4A)  tranny's were a little
more robust than the TR6's.

"And to think, it all started with a tractor!"

Don Sforza           dsforza@megahits.com                  KA1WV
1963 TR4        Connecticut Triumph Register             CT16707L
                         Southington, Connecticut