Hard Top for sale:

To: bullobc@vtxix.slg.eds.com
Subject: Hard Top for sale:
From: "Mark S. Lepore, MD" <Sirmoog@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 11:26:29 -0400
Cc: s7101@jane.penn.com, stevens@erols.com, erik.quackenbush@scala.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I've had a lot of inquiries regarding my hard top for sale, so I'm
sending out email to all that responded.  This is what I've found out
from the PO:
1) It's black
2) He has no idea if it is original (factory) or aftermarket, but it was
owned by the original owner (I'm owner #3)
3) It is in very good condition, headliner and everything, and complete
4) It used to fit very nicely on my 1971 TR6

I've decided for sure to sell it, and defray some of the upgrade costs
of the car.  I don't plan to drive the car with a hardtop.
I'd like to get $500, and preferably, I'd like it to be picked up by the
purchaser.  I am willing to wait "a good, long time" for someone to come
and get it, for instance during the next local British Car Show, if they
give me a committment for purchase.
The top is in Louisville, KY, and I am in Cincinnati, OH.  The top can
be picked up from either place.
Anyone who is interested, please let me know.
Barter agreements will also be considered, but will be less desireable.
Sirmoog
'71 TR6 Cincinnati
Hardtop in Louisville
oil everywhere