Spit Parts - Free!

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net> (Return requested)
Subject: Spit Parts - Free!
From: "Vincenti, Ross" <Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com>
Date: 26 Aug 1997 09:04:15 -0700
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=us/admd=attmail/prmd=transam/; 058FE3402FE7F02C-mtamailhub]
X400-originator: Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com
X400-received: by /c=us/admd=attmail/prmd=transam/; Relayed; 26 Aug 1997 09:04:15 -0700
X400-received: by mta mtamailhub in /c=us/admd=attmail/prmd=transam/; Relayed; 26 Aug 1997 09:04:15 -0700
X400-recipients: non-disclosure; <058FE3402FE7F02C*/c=US/admd=ATTmail/prmd=Transam/o=tfs/s=Vincenti/g=Ross/@MHS>
Scions, it has come time for me to clean out the side yard and garage to
make room for the Porsche project.  The following items are FREE to anyone
who wants them (located in Costa Mesa, CA), just come get them, okay?

5  -  Mk I Spitfire rims with really bad tires mounted to them.  No rust.
1  -  Mk I/II/III Spitfire fiberglass hardtop - not factory, missing rear
glass and seals.
1  -  Mk II one piece intake manifold.
1  -  Mk I/II window crank handle - fair condition.
1  -  1147 cc long block missing distributor, manifolds, carbs and gennie.
Ran when removed.  Rebuildable.
2  -  three rail Mk I/II/III gearboxes, condition unknown, one with
attached steel bellhousing.
Assorted minor bits and pieces from somewhere near the front of the car,
under the bonnet or thereabouts  -  most of it in quite ghastly condition
and really only enticing to the truly desperate.

Somebody PLEASE claim the rims and hardtop.  These are very rare and
valuable pieces (okay, so they're not, but that's no reason to let them
become an artificial reef for some hapless fish).  Anyways, it's all going
in the trash if nobody claims it.

Ross D. Vincenti
Asst. General Counsel/Asst. Sec'ty.
Transamerica Home Loan - Legal Dept.