Engine help needed

Subject: Engine help needed
From: Susan Hensley <susan@grotecon.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 11:49:18 -0500
Hi all!

I just got this from a Triumph aficionado in CA.  He needs some help in
that direction and I know there are some of you out there who may know
the answers to his questions!  Thanks so much!  (Please reply to him as
well as the list -- he is not a subscriber yet.)

Keep Triumphing,
Susan Hensley

Message follows: