FW: Re: My GT6+ needs your vote - pix retouch offer

To: triumphs
Subject: FW: Re: My GT6+ needs your vote - pix retouch offer
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 13:23:57 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net:     global taboo body match "/base64/i" at
line 26  Message too long (>10000 chars) ]

     Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 11:43:57 +1300
     From: Scott McGibney <mcgibney@sk.sympatico.ca>
     Subject: Re: My GT6+ needs your vote - pix retouch offer

Hi Barry

Great GT6 - got my vote. let us know the results (power of the Triumph list).

For those of you with websites: I do photo touch ups as part of my
work and, in the interest of the Triumph community putting it's best
face to the public, am willing to do gratis simple photo retouching
(remove unwanted background objects, surface defects, separated
previous significant others, etc.) from pictures of Triumphs for use
on the net. I'm assuming I won't get deluged with requests and paying
contracts have priority so patience will be appreciated. Non comercial
sites only (if anyone with a commercial site is interested in contract
work, drop me a line by all means.) JPEG is the preferred format but
can handle most others.

If interested, email me privately for samples.

ttfn
Scott Mc