Spitfire parts available

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire parts available
From: "Alan Storey" <astorey@freya.berry.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 15:31:39 EST
Dear Triumph List.

Somehow I have accumulated plenty of Spitfire parts I don't really
need, and I hope they can be put to use by someone on the list.  The
following items are for sale:

Spitfire 1500 (1976) -- black tonneau cover (used but in good
condition with no tears), $90.

Spitfire Mark III -- black top boot cover  (used but in good condition
with no tears), $75;  front bumper with over riders (the rubber parts
are missing), $75; rear bumpers. $50 for both sides.

Spitfire Mark IV--
engine parts (I believe all of these parts are useable)
1300 engine block,  $75:  cylinder head with rocker arms and valves,
$75;  crankshaft, $30;  camshaft, $30;  flywheel,  $15; oil pan, $10;
intake manifold (single Stromberg), $35; carburetor (Stromberg), $25;
valve cover, $15.

Also, both doors,  (good condition with inside door handles,  glass,
and window mechanisms), $45 each: chrome door mirror, $15,
differential,  $150; speedometer,  $25; radiator, $25; air cleaner,
$20; plastic fan, $10; hubcaps,  $15 for all four; top frame, $25;
emissions canister , $10; rear bumper (one small bend in the middle),
$40;

For either Mark IV or 1500 -- turn signals, $25 each, rear stop-tail
lights, $50 each.

These parts are located in northwest Georgia, USA. Shipping is extra.

Alan Storey
astorey@berry.edu