Apology

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Apology
From: Patrick Bitton <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 20:01:51 -0700
I want to apologize to everyone who downloaded the program from my web site.
It will work in one condition. If you have win95 then great if not? I don't
know if it will work.

In the windows explorer go to the c drive and create a new folder called
"apps" then with that folder create another one called "TR6" copy all the
files from the folder you installed my FIRST program ever, the click on the
Union Jack and it should work.

Like I said this is my first program and I hope I didn't case to much
trouble for you people. Good luck and the next one will be much better :)

Patrick Bitton
http://www.axess.com/users/pbitton if you didn't down load it.
1970 TR-6 1rst Yellow, then Blue, Now Red
CC 52138 0
1974 TR-6 Orange
CF-135480